my platonic buddy

16:41 / Posted by ateh /

HI, were one of the first words I could remember when we first met. It was via mIRC that I came to knew him and I was a neophyte in the modern jungle of London. For a month we've talked over landline and sent SMS from time to time until we finally decided to meet after a month and it was a wonderful day.

He was a neophyte/curious 19 y.o. kid about the real world and a malay culture. He had lots of questions in mind... was scared of what will happen but was always wanting to overcome his fears to satisfy his curiosity. I was very open to such and the more I became because I was living in a place where nobody knows me... 

From a simple meet and casual going out together it bloomed. He visits me almost everyday in the apartment I stay in Hammersmith and every now and then still sends great SMS messages. I was afraid and was not wanting to set his expectations falsely so I told him that we were meant to be great friends and nothing more than that. Each time and day he was with me was a bliss. We even dance sweetly over a music played on his mobile overlooking the London Bridge. That was the first time I learnt how to dance, with a guy. Those moments were lovely and golden and considering we were just friends.

How can I forget the day he ate sambal belacan, masak lemak cili api....spent a month in Swiss & Denmark. He is my platonic friend, who i will keep close to my heart forever.

1 comments:

Comment by syukrina othman on 22 July 2009 at 01:04

salam,
sweet semoga berkekalan aminnn..

Post a Comment